30 December 2020
POSTPONEMENT OF THE DATE OF THE EXHIBITION SKREPKA EXPO 2021
To ensure maximum safety of our exhibitors and visitors, it was decided to choose new dates for the Skrepka Expo exhibition. Our choice was dictated by an analysis of the current situation in Russia and taking into account the preparation of the industry’s business processes for the new season of 2021.
• It is important for us that manufacturers and suppliers show their new collections to visitors ON TIME and work in a safe environment.
• It is important for us that visitors come to the exhibition, and on TIME get acquainted with the new products from suppliers, and all communication took place in a safe and comfortable environment.
• It is important for us that, despite the economic factors, the 2021 season becomes a sales GROWTH point for both manufacturers and suppliers and retail market players.
Having combined the key factors for holding the main industry event, we invite you to take part and visit the 28 international multi-thematic exhibition Skrepka Expo from March 16 – 18, 2021, at Crocus Expo IEC. For you we will provide:
• Maximum safety during OFFLINE events
• Remote ONLINE exhibition for Russian, foreign companies and visitors who cannot attend the exhibition in person
• Conducting the Forum Main Office Issue in an omnichannel format
• Ceremony of awarding the winners of the 15th Golden Paperclip National Award
For foreign companies that will not be able to participate in person, a remote exhibition Skrepka Expo Online with expanded functionality and enhanced capabilities will be held. We understand all the possible inconveniences in connection with the decision made, and are ready to provide all planned services on new dates.
See you at Skrepka Expo March 16-18, 2021