SKREPKA EXPO ONLINE – REGISTRATION IS OPEN. NEW PLATFORM FOR COMMUNICATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Dear participants, registration for visitors to the SKREPKA EXPO ONLINE (October 27-29, 2020) are open.
The innovative Skrepka Expo Online platform was created for remote interaction and solving business issues of suppliers and resellers of the market of stationery, games and toys, hobby and creative goods, souvenirs and gifts, products for home and office.
For 3 days of the exhibition, you will receive the maximum of up-to-date INFORMATION from leading manufacturers and distributors, hold NEGOTIATIONS, participate in dealer conferences and conclude the necessary AGREEMENTS without interrupting the work processes of your office. Intensive work on the result will many times exceed the result of ordinary working days.
ADVANTAGES OF SKREPKA EXPO ONLINE:
- Quick and easy scheduling of virtual meetings with exhibitors and visitors from around the world
- Convenient virtual planner for participation in webinars, conferences, meetings
- Direct contact with company representatives via chat and video call
- Presentations of new products in webinars for 250 participants simultaneously
- Accurate selection and recommendations to each participant of potentially interesting companies / products (matchmaking) based on artificial intelligence
- Personalized “Favorites” catalog based on your choice of companies and products
Industry leaders, leading manufacturers and distributors of the market: Pharm, PZBM, Leonardo, Nevskaya Palitra, Luch, KOH – I – NOOR, MAPED, Step Puzzle and other companies.
Visitors and exhibitors of the exhibition will be able to discuss the most important industry issues by participating in the GKB ONLINE FORUM
Just add online sessions on issues of interest to you and your company to your personal schedule and discuss online with well-known business speakers and leading market representatives:
All performances are broadcasted for FREE
The ART SHOW ONLINE interactive festival will be held for companies and visitors whose core business is hobby and creative products, where product manufacturers will demonstrate Presentations and Master classes of new product samples.
We have made sure that all market participants have a GUARANTEED opportunity to participate in the exhibition in an online format, regardless of the circumstances of the regional and world level.